Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Slow Process

Yikes! I haven't posted to this blog in way too long.

The funny thing is that I was looking through the stats for websites that I manage and noticed a huge spike in visits for this one. It seemed counterintuitive that "not posting" to your blog would drive tons of traffic so I decided to investigate. Within one or two clicks I had discovered that someone was linking to one of my posts.

That someone was FreshDV. They stumbled across my $30 Dolly and gave me link. (Thanks for the mention Matthew)

Of course, I promote their site in my resource list... and remember, my list is a filtered list. "Filtered" meaning high content quality and low BS so go check 'em out.

Additionally, it is extremely likely that I will be posting more often since I have multiple film projects on the horizon. With that said, toss my RSS feed into your reader and check me out after a while.

No comments: